Boardroom Share Registrars Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 199601006647/378993-D)
Floor, Menara Symphony
No. 5, Jalan Prof. Khoo Kay Kim
Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
1. The 48
AGM of the Company will be conducted on a fully virtual basis through live streaming and online remote voting via Remote Participation and
Electronic Voting facilities (collectively referred as “48
Virtual AGM”). Kindly refer to the procedures provided in the Administrative Guide for the 48
AGM in order to register, participate and vote remotely.
2. The broadcast venue of the 48
Virtual AGM which is the main venue of the meeting is strictly for the purpose of complying with Section 327(2) of the
Companies Act, 2016 that requires the Chairman of the meeting to be present at the main venue of the meeting. No shareholders/proxies/corporate
representatives should be physically present nor admitted at the broadcast venue on the day of the 48
Virtual AGM of the Company.
3. Only members registered in the General Meeting Record of Depositors as at 22 September 2020 shall be entitled to participate in the 48
Virtual AGM or
appoint proxy(ies) to participate and/or vote on their behalf.
4. A member of the Company who is entitled to participate and vote at the 48
Virtual AGM, may appoint up to 2 proxies by specifying the proportion of his
shareholding to be represented by each proxy. A proxy may not be a member of the Company.
5. Where a member of the Company is an exempt authorised nominee which holds ordinary shares in the Company for the multiple beneficial owners in one
(1) securities account (“omnibus account”), there is no limit to the number of proxies which the exempt authorised nominee may appoint in respect of each
omnibus account it holds.
6. The instrument appointing a proxy must be deposited at the Company’s Share Registrar’s office in the following manner:
(a) by electronic means through the Boardroom Smart Investor Online Portal atwww.boardroomlimited.my
by lodging in and selecting “E-PROXY
LODGEMENT” not less than 48 hours before the time of holding the meeting or adjournment thereof; or
(b) by hand or post to Boardroom Share Registrars Sdn Bhd (“Boardroom Share Registrars”), 11
Floor, Menara Symphony, No. 5, Jalan Prof. Khoo Kay
Kim, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, not less than 48 hours before the time of holding the meeting or adjournment thereof.
Boardroom Share Registrars will provide a box at the ground floor of its office building to facilitate drop-off of proxy forms.
7. If the appointer is a corporation, the proxy form or certificate of appointment of corporate representative must be deposited by hand or post to Boardroom
Share Registrars’ office not less than 48 hours before the time of holding the meeting or adjournment thereof. Alternatively, the proxy form or certificate of
appointment of corporate representative may also be send to Boardroom Share Registrars via email atBSR.Helpdesk@boardroomlimited.com.
8. If you have submitted your proxy form prior to the 48
Virtual AGM and subsequently, decide to participate in the 48
Virtual AGM yourself, please write in
to revoke the appointment of your proxy(ies) 48 hours before the 48
Virtual AGM. Your proxy(ies) on revocation
would not be allowed to participate in the 48
Virtual AGM. In such event, you should advise your proxy(ies) accordingly.
9. The voting at the 48
Virtual AGM will be conducted on a poll. The Company will appoint independent scrutineers to verify the poll results.