annual general Meeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
that the Forty-Sixth (46
) Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of
(“KFIMA” and/or “the Company”) will be held at the Dewan Berjaya, Bukit Kiara Equestrian
& Country Resort, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Off Jalan Damansara, 60000 Kuala Lumpur on Thursday, 30 August
2018 at 3.00 p.m. for the transaction of the following business:-
1. To receive the Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the financial year ended 31 March
2018 and the Directors’ and Auditors’ Reports thereon.
2. To approve the payment of final dividend of 9.0 sen under the single-tier system in respect of the
financial year ended 31 March 2018.
3. To re-elect the following Directors who retire by rotation pursuant to Article 114 of the Company’s
Constitution and being eligible offer themselves for re-election:-
(i) Dato’ Rosman bin Abdullah
(ii) Puan Rozana Zeti binti Basir
4. To approve the payment of Directors’ fees for the Non-Executive Directors of the Company for the
ensuing financial year.
5. To approve the payment of Directors’ fees for the Non-Executive Directors who sit on the Boards of
subsidiary companies from 31 August 2018 until the conclusion of the next AGM of the Company.
6. To approve the payment of Directors’ remuneration (excluding Directors’ fees) to the Non-Executive
Directors from 31 August 2018 until the conclusion of the next AGM of the Company.
7. To re-appoint Messrs. Hanafiah Raslan & Mohamad as Auditors of the Company and to authorize the
Directors to fix their remuneration.
To consider and if thought fit, to pass the following resolutions:-
PROPOSED RENEWAL OF SHAREHOLDERS’ MANDATE FOR RECURRENT RELATED PARTY
TRANSACTIONS OF A REVENUE OR TRADING NATURE
“THAT pursuant to Paragraph 10.09 of the Main Market Listing Requirements (“MMLR”) of Bursa
Malaysia Securities Berhad (“Bursa Securities”), approval be and is hereby given for the Company
and/or its subsidiaries to enter into recurrent related party transactions of a revenue or trading nature
as set out in Section 2.4 Part A of the Company’s Circular/Statement to Shareholders dated 31 July
2018 which are necessary for the day-to-day operations of the Company and/or its subsidiaries
provided that such transactions are entered into in the ordinary course of business of the Company
and/or its subsidiaries, are carried out on terms not more favourable to the related party than those
generally available to the public and are not detrimental to the minority shareholders of the Company.
to Note A