1. This website which is accessible at www.fima.com.my ("website") is owned by Kumpulan FIma Berhad (“KFIMA”). Your access to the website, and use of the contents therein and/or any information in whatsoever form arising from the website shall be conditional upon acceptance of the terms and conditions of use as hereinafter contained. The terms “KFIMA” or “us” or “we” refer to Kumpulan Fima Berhad and its group of companies. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
2. The information provided on this website has been compiled for your convenience. Whilst KFIMA endeavours to keep the information accurate and up to date, KFIMA makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website.
3. KFIMA (including its and its affiliates’ directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns) will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from your use of this website.
4. Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and KFIMA is not responsible for the content on the linked websites or any use of the websites. The inclusion of these links does not imply endorsement of any kind and you are put on notice that any access by you of such linked websites is at your own risk. Links to member companies of the KFIMA Group are subjected to the similar degree of disclaimer as specified herein unless stated otherwise on their respective websites.
5. KFIMA does not accept any liability:
- for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. KFIMA urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
- for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of thiswebsite and any other site linked to this site.
6. KFIMA is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems. KFIMA does not warrant that your access to the website will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects will be corrected.
7. The limitation on liability contained in paragraphs 5 and 6 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
8. Nothing in this website constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities.
9. KFIMA holds the copyright to this website. KFIMA grants you a limited licence to download this website for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter any materials in this website, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of KFIMA.
10. KFIMA reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the website, at any time and without notice.
11. You agree and consent to the terms of KFIMA’s Online Privacy Statement, a copy of which you should review by clicking here.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.